Skip to content
- Our deposits are a globally recognised in-situ phosphate resource for feed stock for fertiliser production. Reactivity tests are complete with high reactivity ranges achieved.
- Size of Mine: >118 Million Tonnes Measured (JORC Code 2012) with a Total Resource of 825 Million Tonnes
- Size of Proven Ore: > 50 Million Tonnes Saleable Concentrate
- Quality of Rock Concentrate: > 32.1% P2O5
- Infrastructure: Existing Roads, Water, Electricity, Camps and Airport
- Approvals: Environmental Approvals, Native Title and Land Agreements in place
- Transport: Existing Haul Roads, 3 Truck Road Trains and Rail network to the Port of Townsville
- Mine Life of up to 52 Years with contract terms for a minimum of 10 years on a base case of 1mtpa.